Do you have a social media success story?
I have an offer for you.
How would you like to tell your story and get more visibility for your business? I'm looking for social media and blogging success stories to feature on my blogs in the next couple of month.
If you have a success that was a direct result of increased visibility on the web, I'd like to know.
- Did you land a new client from your blog?
- Get a speaking gig from something you posted on Facebook?
- Sell out your teleseminar from tweets you posted on twitter?
Submit your story and it could be featured on one of my high-traffic blogs.
I'm doing this for several reasons both selfish and not so selfish:
1. I'd like to help you boost your visibility, and a guest post or feature story on a blog other than your own can help that.
2. Sharing success stories helps others see the possibilities for success in their own business. People like to read about people who are like them and face similar challenges. They don't want to only hear about me and what I'm doing.
3. Selfish - I'm going to be traveling a bit in the next few months and want to have inspiring content on my blogs for the times I'm not able to post.
Between blog subscribers, organic traffic, twitter and Facebook, I reach over 30,000 people. Would you like to get in front of these people?
Post your story in the form on this page: http://denisewakeman.com/story/
I've been rolling out this announcement to various groups of clients and mastermind partner. I've received some great stories and would love to feature your's too. I'll be posting them on Fridays beginning this week.
Before you fill out the form, you can prep with these questions:
1. In a nutshell, what success did you have as a result of your blog/social media?
2. What was the obstacle that you were facing in your business?
3. What did you find as a result of using a blog/social media?
4. What specific feature do you like mostblogging/social media?
5. What other benefits did you experience from blogging/social media?
6. Is there anything you?d like to add?
7. In 25 words or less, please provide a short bio and contact info to include with your story.
I can't wait to feature you on my blogs and share your story...blog on!