I didn't forget! Here's the next installment of blogs that were shared during January's Brag About Your Blog Day. This batch focuses on Mindset, Spirituality and Motivation - 21 blogs in all.
By the way, last week's Brag About Your Blog Day was a huge success. Over 300 bloggers shared links and info about their blogs and blogs are still being added to the thread. This has generated fantastic visibility for everyone involved. I wrote about how you can how your own "brag" day here.
Now, without further ado, here are 21 blogs for you to explore on subjects ranging from mindset, spirituality and motivation...
- Angela Artemis, Powered by Intuition
- Lana McMurray, The Prospered Soul
- Karen Bowlding, Karen Bowlding
- Robin G Tramble, Authentic Life Empowerment
- Elizabeth Herbert Cottrell, Heart Spoken
- Pam Ragland, Pam Ragland's Blog
- Stephanie Rainbow Bell, Infinite Inner Power
- Elizabeth Trezise Barbour, Solitude Retreats
- Chesa Keane, http://www.meditatingwell.com and http://taototem.blogspot.com
- Chuck Parker, Core Psych Blog
- Maria Correa Flynn, Flow of Energy
- MJ Schrader, http://MJSchrader.com
- Nanette Saylor, Wise Well Women
- Jason Dykstra, Absolution Mediation
- MiChelle Jeneen, Spirit Refreshed
- Susan R. Meyer, Expanding Your Comfort Zone
- Colette Ellis, Competent-Advantage
- avid Duane Wilson, Give It a Thought
- David Newby, Children's Bread
- Amy Mc Tear, Unencumbered Being
If your passion and/or business relates to any of these subject, please take some time to explore these blogs and connect with the bloggers - remember you never know where opportunity will appear!
If you want a head's up about the next Brag About Your Blog Day ... "like" my Facebook page and get first notice so you can brag about your blog!