Among the many questions I get about business blogging, one thing many people want to know is what books I recommend to learn more about blogging. Out of curiosity, I did a search on Amazon for "blogging" and got 50 results! The top 4 are also on my bookshelf and on my list:
1. Problogger: Secrets to Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income by my colleagues Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett
2. Blogging for Dummies by Susannah Gardner (3rd Edition coming out in February 2010)
3. The Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging (I'm quoted in this book!)
6. Naked Conversations I believe this was one of the very first books about blogging
9. BlogWild! by my pal Andy Wibbels - another early book in the blogging genre
10. The Corporate Blogging Book by Debbie Weil
11. What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting: Real-Life Advice from 101 People Who Successfully Leverage the Power of the Blogosphere (The Blog Squad has two chapters in this book!)
Well, until I started pulling books off the shelf, I didn't realize I had so many books on blogging!
What's on your blogging book list? I have an extra copy of What No One Every Tells Your About Blogging and will give it away to someone who posts their favorite blogging book in the comments. I will use random.org to choose the winner.