In celebration of Valentine's Day, the folks at TypePad.com have put out a challenge (invitation) for you to share why you love blogging. Since I'm an avid business blogger and use TypePad for most of my blogs and set up TypePad blogs for clients, I figure I better join the party!
I Love Blogging...Let Me Count the Ways (in no particular order of importance)
- Blogging changed my life...
- Blogging allows me to instantly and easily publish my content on the web
- Blogging helps me connect with amazing people
- Blogging has helped me become more findable and visible to my ideal clients
- Blogging created a new business for me with Patsi
- Blogging has generated invitations to speak at conferences, contribute to books, participate in joint venture opportunities, create new products, travel and connect
- Blogging has revealed my inner extrovert
- Blogging has helped me become a better writer
- Blogging helps remove barriers when meeting online friends in person
- Blogging has helped keep me motivated to lose weight and keep fit (my personal blog)
- Blogging lets me take advantage of my natural love of research and active experimentation
- My blogging community has helped me raise money for causes I care passionately about...you are the best!
- ...I'm sure there's more so I may add new thoughts as they come to me in the next couple of days.
Part of the game is to tag 5 bloggers and invite them to play and share why they love blogging. In addition to the 5 I'm tagging, I invite you to share here in the comments section or on your own blog why you love blogging! And send me the link if you post on your own blog. (You can get the "official" guidelines here.)