Do you have a list of favorite blogs? Blogs.com (owned and operated by Six Apart) is soliciting Top 10 blog lists for their site. If your list is selected, you get featured and a link back to your blog from a high traffic site.
Blogs.com is a like a blog directory of the best of the best and every blog is reviewed by an editor. Here's a list of 10 marketing blogs that I read pretty regularly and that I submitted, in no particular order of importance:
- David Meerman Scott: Web Ink Now
- Chris Garrett: ChrisG
- Chris Brogan: Chris Brogan
- Jeff Herring: Great Article Marketing Blog
- Rich Brooks: flyte blog
- Paul Chaney: Conversational Media Marketing
- Brian Clark: Copyblogger
- Patsi Krakoff: Writing on the Web
- Toby Bloomberg: Diva Marketing Blog
- Michael Martine: Remarkablogger
This list is in no way comprehensive. There are a lot of other great blogs I read in other niches as well as in the new media niche.
Do you have favorite, must-read blogs? Submit your list to blogs.com, write it up on your blog and let us know by posting the link to your list in the comments below. We can all help each other discover new treasures AND get some traffic!
UPDATE: forgot to include link to an interview we did with Andy Wibbels, the project manager for Blogs.com.