The blook tour begins tomorrow. Ted Demopoulos, author of What No One Ever Tells You about Blogging and Podcasting, will be posting daily this week. Ted will answer any questions you ask in the Comments below each post. Press release here.
Ted Demopoulos is one of the nation's foremost experts on blogging and other new and emerging technologies, and his new book, WHAT NO ONE EVER TELLS YOU ABOUT BLOGGING AND PODCASTING: Real-Life Advice from 101 People Who Successfully Leverage the Power of the Blogosphere (Kaplan Publishing, November, $18.95, paperback), presents his knowledge and that of 101 of the most established and well-known bloggers. Readers will learn techniques and strategies from hugely successful bloggers like Seth Godin and Guy Kawasaki, helping them attract and maintain loyal readerships and build their businesses using the power of the blogosphere.
The 101 bloggers offer tips on creating a successful business blog, including:
- The importance of writing well-yes, it really does matter!
- The three key questions you must answer when planning your blog
- How to evangelize a blog
- The new rules of podcasting
- Tracking statistics to find out who's visiting your blog
- Managing critical ROI, legal, crisis management, and security considerations
The Blog Squad is proud to be among the 101 bloggers featured in the book.